Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Ask Your Subconscious, a solo exhibition in Dublin in June, and an image

Came across a cool tip yesterday: if you want your subconscious to work for you when you're sleeping, ask it a question in writing before you go to sleep. And just pick up a pen and start writing as soon as you can after waking up. Came up with a rather cool artist's statement this way. Will be using it for other things too.

Which leads me to the next: I will be exhibiting works in the In-Spire Gallery in Dublin in June, poster and details to follow (and I really like the poster he's come up with so far). I'm focusing on my people paintings for this.

I've also been invited to show work during a festival on the June Bank Holiday, but won't be able to be there myself.

Prague Punctum: Red Chair

And this image? One from the many on-location sketches I made when in Prague, and I think I was in a cafĂ© in the Jewish Quarter at the time. 

No comments: