Monday, February 27, 2017

Updated my works on the IrishArtist.ie page.

I just updated this information, and you can find it here.

I had posted some of those images on there a few years ago and decided to review it again, and was pleasantly surprised to see how active it had become. Unfortunately my own works were archived, but they very kindly unarchived them and reposted them online with some newer works, and only then did I see that two of the paintings that I posted up a few years ago were there and I actually don't have them for sale, so I have had to e-mail Tom Hogarty who is in charge of all that to let him know ... a nice complaint to have. Anyway, PLEASE DO visit the link, and I'd love a few comments here on it ....

Oh, and thanks to everyone in the US who's been viewing my blog. Things are tense there right now, so am particularly chuffed that people there are taking the time to view the blog.

Greetings also to viewers in other parts of the world, including Russia.

Thanks to all over you, I pipped the 60,000 views mark last week and didn't notice for ages.


Here's a little watercolour drawing I rediscovered in my vast collection, another from Portugal during that Word Cup of Football (Soccer) when Dolf and I were there, so many football fans enjoying the matches on big screens inside and outside of shopping centres and other public places. So many people to draw ..... 

No comments: