Friday, February 10, 2017

Photographs, and playing with finishes

We are blessed with digital technology, really. It has made so many things possible, including the rapid and accurate sharing of news. And photographers have much less waste, in that they don't have to go developing images in a dark room to see what they've got. And you can send your material over the internet so quickly too.

There are down sides, but I think the benefits far outweigh the negatives.

Anyway, here are some pictures of Fanore Strand, in County Clare, same shot, but I thought I'd see how it looks in B&W too. It's an amazing beach.




The figure by the water is the photographer in my life Dolf Patijn, and he has taught me a lot about the art of photography. Do check out his work here.

Edit: The B&W version is getting a lot of love over on Flickr.com, here's the link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/26811601@N03/

No comments: