Saturday, October 22, 2016

Sixty-Six Days: Days 5, 6, 7 & 8

The Saturday was a day of tidying and relaxation, pretty much. Took it nice and handy, watched several films.

Sunday, we cleaned. And took it pretty easy again.

Monday I had a dental appointment and met with some friends, so only spent about half an hour on the watercolours. I also spent a good two hours going over photos of various Gay Pride festivals in Limerick over the past few years ... did I just reveal too much? Well, it has been 9 years since I donated two drawings for the Gay Pride Art Auction, so 2017 will make it 10 years. Am thinking of a new body of work ....

And Tuesday, finally sorted some very important administration (tax stuff) which needed to be finished and did a little bit more watercolour painting and a little bit more looking at photos, as well as wondering where my new sketchbooks are.

So as I've nothing really to post up here from all that, here is a nice photo instead.



White strand near Miltown Malbay, County Clare.

No comments: