Thursday, April 3, 2014

Greetings to viewers in other parts of the world

I just noticed now that the most recent viewer of my blog is in China, and the most recent new country is Brunei. I love it that my work is seen all around the world.

Thank you for visiting and looking, and thank you also for sharing my blog with your friends and family.

I am in the process of updating my Saatchi online page and sorting out the official stuff to sell original large-scale paintings on canvas. More about that when it's up and running.

I am also investigating Etsy.com, to sell small unframed works on paper, am as of yet undecided whether or not I'll go through with this. I'll keep you all posted.

Art can be many things, but for me it's sharing, it's friendship, it's story-telling, it's learning. It's also discipline, beauty, peace of mind, celebration. And it can feed into other activities.

Please keep visiting, keep sharing, and leave me the occasional comment. I moderate comments before posting them. :-)

No comments: