Saturday, January 12, 2013

3 seated female nudes very popular on Flickr.com


I suppose it's all about finding the right group on Flickr.com, but when I posted the image above in one particular group on Flickr.com, I was suddenly invited to submit it to several different groups, which is nice.

It was a long pose done in a life-drawing group in Groningen, the Netherlands, and because it was so long, I decided to relocate a few times as I was doing it, and change the medium. Interesting result, I think.

I've found some really good artists on Flickr.com, people who would not get a look-in in a conventional art gallery environment. I have already blogged about Braccio, who is based in London, and there are a few others whose work I've admired and who I will be blogging about at some stage. 

No comments: