Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Cross-legged and mesmerised, and 11,000 plus unique visitors.

Well, I'm pleased to say I have had just over 11,000 unique new visitors to my blog, and lots of people have also come back for more, and so I'm looking through my jpg files for a nice image to post up. 


So I've found a biro drawing I did a few years ago, which got nicely crumpled in some drawer or other, haha. It's another one of those ones with the subject engrossed in something and completely unaware of being observed. This was someone watching a film, I think.

I love fast drawing, and biro is fun, because you can't erase it, all lines must contribute to the drawing ... not that I bother erasing lines anymore anyway.

As for the big push-through mentioned in yesterday's blog, it's on :-).

No comments: