Friday, July 13, 2012

200th post

I've made another list, one that will be done with TODAY. I'm in Dublin, and I've made a list of galleries in Dublin city centre I want to visit in one day - it HAS to be one day, because there isn't time to visit any more. I have a list of eight, let's seen how many I actually spend an appreciable amount of time in. I just want to get a feel of the work they exhibit, and leave them a card and if the vibe is right, I'll try and make a proper appointment.

Walked all the way from Heuston Station LUAS stop through the Phoenix Park all the way to my friend's house in Castleknock. I didn't realise that there was a slight uphill gradient in the Park for two-thirds of the way, so I got a great workout, haha.

Nice to be back in Dublin again, though. I was in Sandymount village yesterday - now part of the city - and walked into an Italian restaurant, and looked around and realised I'd been there before ... and here's my next news. I'm making another blog, of places I've been to I like. It's called Orla's Reviews, basically telling about places or things that have made an impression. I will have to be nice, but honest. First review will be of this restaurant. 

No comments: