Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Traffic!

Am absolutely delighted with the amount of traffic I've received over the past few days. Welcome to the latest country Myanmar, and hi to the latest visitor for Malaysia. If it keeps going like this, I'm going to have to get a whole lot of images ready to post on here ....

Anyway, jobs for today: look into alternatives to Adsense because it seems such a shame to have all this traffic and not be able to benefit financially from it; do some actual painting; contact a potential new exhibition space; scan some images and work on a story that's been germinating in my head. And do some ironing. And proofread a text for a friend. Actually, I'd better do that first before I forget.

See, I decided to tackle one thing at a time on my famous list. Don't worry, friends, I'll keep you all posted.

Wishing you all a happy and productive day. 

No comments: