Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Man with Two Bellies - watercolour sketch.

Thrilled to now have 24 followers, welcome to you newbies!

And of course a very Happy and Prosperous 2011 to you all, particularly the prosperous part ....

Right now I'm working on a Sketchbook Project, and will be uploading some examples of that over the next few days.

And now for an image to post .... let's see .....


The fun of the live sketch - I could not throw this away simply because it wasn't 'perfect', but I did think it was kind of fun at the same time. I think it's another way of explore time and images, that's all - and it's not like this hasn't been done in the past. I seem to remember a Renaissance painting of a Goddess with more fingers than the average Goddess, and for some reason spiders and weaving come to mind .....

No comments: