Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A nude which some might find offensive ...

... but which I found to be a wonderful challenge to draw. Black and white charcoal and coloured paper.

I'm a little annoyed at Google, the other day I mailed them to ask them to remove an ad from my page, because I do not wish to support it - I think that the food advertised is not food but a slow-acting poison, and I refuse to eat something that does not rot down like real organic nutrition.

I wish to stop MacDonalds being advertised on my Blogspot page.


Addition: Heh heh heh - it worked! Only now just Public Service Ads are being shown. 

Am perfectly happy to support other artists, art supply shops, businesses in Ireland (but not fast food or manufacturers of sweets), galleries, museums, etc., Google. 

And if anyone is interested, this drawing I still have in my own collection.