Saturday, May 29, 2010

Art Gallery and Craft shop in Adare

Yes, I'm in another place in Adare, the (in)famous tourist village in County Limerick. This time in what looks like a good place, with people who know what they're doing: Draíocht on the main street.

I like that name, it's the Irish word for 'magic'. Only last week I was thinking I needed a little more magic in my life, which goes to show that we should all be careful what we wish for.

Haha.

Anyway, here are the three paintings on display in there:

  Sitting Among Boys



Diorama - Mirror Maze



Sailing to Ischia I


They'll hold onto them for a few months and we'll see how that goes. It's convenient that I live in the vicinity, it means I can go meet potential buyers. The people running the place have discovered that that can really help clinch a deal.

Here's hoping.

No comments: