Monday, May 11, 2009

Update

Now got 4 new little ones out being painted. Nearly finished with one of them, just got to work on the hands of one of the figures.

Also have one of those fake wooden hands, and find myself thinking about drawing and painting that .... hm.

Have decided to bring out some of my landscapes to show to a gallery, I do have older ones and they still look good, and they are taking up space ... so I'll show her some of them and see what she thinks.

I also need to check out a new gallery in a village not too far from here, I want to see whether these new entrepreneurs are mad or brave or both.

Great weather outside today. We are thinking of going to Ballybunion tomorrow afternoon after work, the evenings are getting so long and the weather has been so nice. Must bring things to draw with.

No comments: