Monday, March 30, 2009

Cliffs of Moher: Rummaging SOLD!



SOLD in March 2015.

Acrylic paint on board. One of those ones I did in just over an hour.

Edit: To be exhibited in the Samhlaíocht Salon, in Tralee, County Kerry, Ireland, along with 2 other paintings.

Such a popular painting - it was requested for an art fair that took place in Limerick, Ireland, in early February, and a gallery in Dublin wants me to bring it to them along with some other works.

Update: It was also in the Blueberry Gallery in Limerick city for the best part of two years, simply because Maurice the owner loves it so much and kept persuading me to leave it behind every time I stopped by with stuff to frame or to take it away!!!! But it's home again ... and every time I see it I get twitchy fingers and want to start painting again. 

No comments: